5 Ideas for Your Winter Wedding Cake
Your wedding cake is not just another sweet treat – it is a celebration of taste and aesthetics on its own! Therefore, you will want to make sure you really pick a design that suits you, your love story and your wedding theme as well. And since winter is right around the corner, we have gathered the best winter wedding cake ideas – continue reading and get inspired.
· Christmas cake. Winter is very much connected to the holidays so why not bring that into your wedding cake too? You can choose a very winter-like frosting (such as chestnut, maple syrup and hazelnut) or you can choose to have the design of the cake inspired by the Christmas tree, presents or mistletoe.
· Cake toppers can be very winter-like too. Choose Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause/ Mr. and Mrs. Snowman wedding cake toppers and everybody will be delighted.
· Snowflakes can provide you with great wedding cake inspiration as well. Have your cake designed with beautiful snowflakes as décor and it will look classy and elegant.
· Pine cones can look amazing on white cakes and they can really give your wedding that “winter feeling” some people love so much.
· Glitter and sequins are very festive and they can be successfully incorporated into wedding cakes too. If you want a glamorous and elegant wedding, have your confectioner create an all-sparkly cake for you. Gold and silver are the go-to choices when it comes to the color, but anything else can work very well if it fits into your wedding theme as well.
Here at Bella Rose Estate, we love weddings regardless of how cold it gets outside. This is why we have created a venue that will provide you with the perfect setting for an amazing winter wedding. Even more than that, we will be more than happy to present you with our list of preferred wedding vendors – so that both your cake and all the other details turn out absolutely stunning. Contact us and find out more!